Are you the owner of your business looking for trade credit to help manage cash flow for your business?
If so, read through our list of requirements for approval with Credit Key below:
- Have a FICO®/credit score of 600 or above
- Have a total gross annual business revenue of $40,000 or more
- Have a registered business in the USA
In addition to the above requirements...
- If you are applying on behalf of the owner of your business, you will need to request permission of the owner in order to submit your application*
- Be a U.S. citizen or resident, of minimum signing age in your state of residence
- You must provide your personal Social Security number and business EIN (tax ID) number on the application
- Have a nominated business bank account with ACH set up for repayments.
*Credit Key is not available at this time for individuals who are not registered owners or signatories of a sole proprietorship, company, partnership, corporation, or institution.
My business meets eligibility, what now?
If your business meets the above requirements, please review What do I need to know before applying with Credit Key?
The requirements above don't describe my business
If your business meets one of the following categories, please visit our Enterprise FAQs instead.
- $5 million+ annual revenue
- Publicly traded company
- Government agency
- Not-for-profit organization
- School or educational institution
See other Help Center articles relevant to this topic:
My business is newly registered, can I still apply?
For any other questions, contact our team by visiting creditkey.com/support