Requirements to Apply
If your business meets at least one of the following requirements, it is eligible to apply for our Credit Key Enterprise Line of Credit
- $5 million+ annual revenue
- Publicly traded company
- Government agency
- Not-for-profit organization
- School or educational institution
If your business does not meet at least one of the above requirements, please visit Is my business eligible for Credit Key's B2B financing?
How long does it take to get a credit decision?
Our team works diligently on the applications in the order they are received, and each one is manually reviewed to ensure accuracy for each credit decision made.
However, please note that through the initial rollout of our Enterprise credit line program, application determination timeframes may vary, so please allow up to 5 business days for our team to review your application and provide a credit decision.
You will receive your credit decision via email*.
*If you don't receive any emails after 5 business days, please check your spam and promotions folder for any emails coming from firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com. If you can't still find anything, please contact us.
What you need to know about your approved trade credit limit
What repayment options are available?
- Currently, the Enterprise accounts will only have a Net 30 Repayment option.
If you're looking for an option with longer terms available, review if you're eligible to apply for a regular business line of credit by visiting Is my business eligible for Credit Key's B2B financing?
We'll pay your merchant directly, so you can pay us back over time
- Credit Key is a B2B payment solution to cover the cost of your order up front and give your business the option to pay back with a Net 30 Repayment option
- Credit Key is an online lender, so the transactions take place online. No need to wait for a card in the mail.
- You can use your trade credit limit instantly with any of our merchant partners, simply click the option to pay with Credit Key at checkout.
Payments are automatically pulled to give you more time to focus on growing your business
- You will not have to worry about making your payments on time, as the payments are pulled automatically on the 30th calendar day according to your confirmed payment schedule*.
*You can access your payment schedule via the borrower portal.
There is no cost to have an open Credit Key account
- There is no cost to have an open account with Credit Key!
- Your automatic payments will not start until you’ve confirmed the order with your merchant, and the funds for the order have been disbursed to their bank.
- Each order is its own loan and will have its own repayment schedule.
For any other questions, contact our team by visiting creditkey.com/support